- Type: Handpainted
- Style: Classical, Classical Oil Painting
- Subjects: People
- Frame: No, Stretcher
- Medium: Oil
- Original: No
- Support Base: Canvas
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Shenzhen Fine Art
- Model Number: Vermeer_ART_CP03_12
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||A. Paintings without frame or stretcher: roll with tube, plastic paper covered then into a protective tube; B. Paintings with frame or stretched: sealed with POF bag to avoid dust and moisture, into carton, outside another wooden frame available if needed; C. Customized packing way is welcome.|
Classic Famous People Oil painting
1. 100% hand-painted on canvas.
2. High quality at competitive price.
3. MOQ is one piece, we are experienced in mass production.
4. We are willing to work according to your sizes and images, and our design team is able to design new images at your request.
5. Below is some common painting sizes (stretcher size: 3x4cm.) and packing quantity per carton, all are adjustable at your requests.
60x90x4cm (24"x36"x1.5"), 0.026CBM/PC, 8PCS/CTN, 0.205CBM/CTN;
90x90x4cm (36"x36"x1.5"), 0.038CBM/PC, 8PCS/CTN, 0.305CBM/CTN;
50x100x4cm (20"x40"x1.5"), 0.024CBM/PC, 10PCS/CTN, 0.239CBM/CTN;
6. The stretched painting is first wrapped by shrink film, and protected by hard paper corner, and then put in white box each.
7. Corrugated paper of 5 layers is used for out carton packing.
8. Single-color carton marks can be printed on carton box if required.
9. Delivery time: 15-30 days, depending on the quantity.
10. We are OEM/ODM manufacturer.
11. We are export expert and have been shipping world wide.
You may also buy without frame, plastic films will be used to protect each painting, and then paintings are rolled and put into tubes for shipment, simple and safe. Please visit our website for more images, szfineart.com. Kindly contact us for details or any questions.
Jan or Johannes Vermeer van Delft, b. October 1632, d. December 1675, a Dutch genre painter who lived and worked in Delft, created some of the most exquisite paintings in Western art.
His works are rare. Of the 35 or 36 paintings generally attributed to him, most portray figures in interiors. All his works are admired for the sensitivity with which he rendered effects of light and color and for the poetic quality of his images.
Little is known for certain about Vermeer's life and career. He was born in 1632, the son of a silk worker with a taste for buying and selling art. Vermeer himself was also active in the art trade. He lived and worked in Delft all his life. Not much is known about Vermeer's apprenticeship as an artist either. His teacher may have been Leonaert Bramer, a Delft artist who was a witness at Vermeer's marriage in 1653, or the painter Carel Fabritius of Delft. In 1653 he enrolled at the local artists guild. His earliest signed and dated painting, The Procuress (1656; Gemaldegalerie Alte Meister, Dresden), is thematically related to a Dirck van Baburen painting that Vermeer owned and that appears in the background of two of his own paintings. Another possible influence was that of Hendrick Terbrugghen, whose style anticipated the light color tonalities of Vermeer's later works.